Since the beginning of college I have noticed a totally different vibe in students. So far from what I have seen most people portray a character that seems to be mature and to themselves. Which is good because it creates a professional atmosphere for students. For me being in this type of atmosphere has allowed me to learn how to behave around certain people and focus on school when im there. I am learning how to talk to professional people like professors and other different types of educational workers. Which i believe will come in handy when i'm at a higher education also for out of school environments like work and public places. When I am in class I feel like most people are there because they want to learn and become who ever they want to become which drives me to do the same. Although this is the atmosphere that im getting from this school there is definitely much more going on on behind the character that most people portray once I started talking to people. I found out how they really felt about this school and I also found out that there is so much you can learn from someone. For example I met people that truly love school and spent most of their day there and I have also met people who don't like it and want to move to a different college. By talking to people I have also received so much advice of how to make it through.
No comments:
Post a Comment