Monday, February 19, 2018

LOST KEYS

The first day of class was a disaster for starters I went completely the opposite way from where my class suppose to be. So I had to rush across campus to make it on time to my biology class . Then when I got out of class I noticed that my car keys were missing. At first I thought I must have left them in class so I went back and checked there were nowhere to be found. Then I thought they must have fallen when I was rushing across campus so I retraced my steps and there was nothing. I finally decided to go to the sheriff's station to check if someone had turned them in they had no intel on them. So I called my dad to ask him if there was a spare key to my car he said that there wasn't any. At this point I was super stressed because now I had no way to get into my car much less drive home. So I made a few phone calls to places that specialise in keys but they said there was nothing they could do. Then my dad got in contact with a locksmith who said he could make me a key. This was some of the best news I had heard all day. He said he would be there at 5pm but did not show up till 7pm. It was frustrating waiting for him but I was so relieved when he turned on the car. The only other thing that sucked was that he charged me 150 dollars.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I did after reading the first three lines was check if I had my keys. This experience of yours has only cautioned me to be aware of my keys and not misplace them. Its impressive that you had $150 in cash ready to go.

    ReplyDelete