Monday, February 26, 2018

Rough Start

This semester has had a rough start do to my irresponsibility. This all began within the first days of school. I had not bought all of my text books for school. I had waited till the last minuet to see if professors would allow older versions of the books or if the books were not really required. So since I bought books online I had to wait over a week for some books which resulted in me falling behind in some classes. In my italian class I had ordered a textbook through amazon and I did not pay close attention to the ISBN number and ended up buying the wrong book. Not did I wast my money on a book I did not need but also delayed the arrival of the actual text book I needed. Besides being irresponsible for not buying the books on time as well as the wrong books. I also have forgot my Iclicker for one of my classes and ended up receiving a zero on a quiz I could have gotten a 80 or above. Scene I also have a part time job I tend to get put off doing homework or studying at times which is really not helping me at all. I also got sick and had to miss a few of my class which I ended up missing out on somme important material. A Lot of theses minor setbacks could have been avoided if I had been responsible and prepared for school. Now I am trying to get in the groove of things so I won't fall behind anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I feel you. I feel this semester I have been slacking off a lot lately too and it is bad. I hope though everything gets better and I am sure you can catch up! I would say try keeping up with school more than your job even though I know it can be hard, but it will be good for you in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete