Monday, March 12, 2018

My Courses this Semester

This semester I decided to take five courses which is the same amount I took last semester. I wanted to take five courses because last semester i took the same amount of classes but did not end up doing as well as I would have liked to. So this semester I wanted to prove to myself that I can do better if I gave school more effort and find a way to balance things out. The courses I am taking right now are. English, Italian, Group discussion, Biology, and music. The courses that I find the most difficult are english and italian. English has been a difficult subject for me since I was little. I have alway had trouble writing and speaking. I'm just really bad at wording. Even though I do have trouble I am trying to improve my writing by conversing. Which is working because I find a bit less difficult to express myself in speech and writing. The second course that has been difficult for me is Italian I chose this class because it is a subject that I have never been exposed to. At first it was very interesting but intimidating. It was interesting because the teacher only spoke italian which I was amused by the way she sounded, but it was intimidating because I was going to have to speak like her just at a lower level. In this class I always have homework and always have to practice new fraces. It has been difficult to remember all the different conjugations. She quizzes us on some conjugations and I usually don't do so well on those. Although these courses are difficult for me I am trying to stay on top of things and study so I can do better than last semester.

3 comments:

  1. The class that's same as mine; other than English is biology, I'm glad you don't have it as one of your most difficult classes. For me biology is probably the most difficult of my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard trying to do well in all of our classes. My hardest class would be English too because there is more work to do for it. I also have group discussions and that is probably my easiest class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you are challenging yourself by taking 5 classes this semester. Also everybody struggles with a class and its good of you to analyze your situation and push yourself to become a better student in both classes!

    ReplyDelete