Music class has definitely been one of my most enjoyable classes this semester. I just really enjoy learning about different types of instrument. I like it because the sounds they make are very beautiful, different, and entertaining. I also enjoy the background of the composers as well as the music they produce. I wouldn't say I like it the way I like rap but I do enjoy all the different type of sounds. The class also requires us to attend four school concerts. So far I have attended one and it was not the funnest concert I have been to. It's probably because it was a quire concert. Which is not really my cup of tea for starters they sang in a different language and the there was no instrument. This made it kind of boring but there was a couple people who hit some very beautiful notes. I also saw some of my classmates from another class perform. I did not know they were in quire which really surprised me to see them there. Seeing them also brought a bit more enjoyment to the concert. I have planned to go to my second concert next monday with my friend. This one is supposed to have instruments which has me a bit more excited about attending this concert. Overall I really enjoy this class the teacher has a good sense of humor and is very chill the only problem is that there is minimal talking in the class which kind of sucks since I would really like to talk about the music with my classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment