The year is finally coming to a close. This brings me happiness because it means that I will have officially completed a year of college something that I have always wanted to do. It is almost unbelievable how fast time has passed by. At the same time I am also very worried about my classes this semester. This is because there is only around six weeks left of school. I had not realized that there was only this amount of time left till I was reminded today in both this english class and music class. But this six weeks of school are the most important because they are packed with points. Most of my classes still have half or over half of the total point that have to be earned. So this next few weeks are going to be some of the busiest so I can maintain or raise my grades. For example i am still have to go to three more music concerts for my music class in the next six weeks. Aside from things that impact my grades I also have to figure out which classes I have to take next semester. I have realized that in this amount of time I have to really hang on tight and finish this semester as best as I could. To finish of the semester I plan to study hard and use my time wisely. I know it won't be the easiest thing to do but I know I will be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment