Monday, March 5, 2018

A Place to Study

These past few days I have been looking for a place where I could focus on my homework and studying. I used to always leave my homework for home but lately it has been difficult for me to do homework at home. This is because there is always someone making some type of noise. For example my siblings socialising or someone watching t.v or blasting music. The noise is a problem because some days when i'm tired I find it really irritating and hard for me to concentrate. I also have a tendency of putting homework of when i'm home because i get to comfterbol and end up taking a nap, playing video games, hanging out with my brothers, or using my phone. So thats why im trying to find a place to do homework besides home. I've tried finding places to study. I have gone to the library and so far it seems like the most ideal place to do my homework and studying but I get lazy and don't go because I don't want to spend more time in school, don't pack lunch, or just want to go home. Funny enough I have tried doing homework in the gym. My gym has some tables to hang out at which is where i do h.w sometimes and oddly enough I find myself very focused there. But I don't like doing it there because I feel like people will judge me because the gym is to workout not study. So I think I am just going to keep going to the library and find another place so I can alternate between the two

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem. I can never study or do my homework at home because there is so many distractions I end up doing 5 other things while trying to do homework. I usually go to Starbucks when I need to get something done!

    ReplyDelete