Monday, March 26, 2018

Friends

Making friends in college has not been as easy as I thought it would be. At first I thought that I was going to make friends in every class I had but that is not even close to what has happened. Last semester I made friends in only one of my five classes. I only keep in touch with about one of them. This semester I have made a bit more class friends and like one regular friend. I feel like I don't make to many friends in school because most of my classes are in the morning and it's usually when I don't feel like talking. Although I haven't made many friends in class I have made some friends outside of class. These people also attend stan they are a bit older than me which I actually like because I get to learn more from them since they have more experience with college. This people usually always give me advice about school and like talking about how school is going. I feel like making friends in college is a big part of the college experience because I feel like I would get different types of college experiences hanging out with different people. Allowing me to find different things to do and what type of people I enjoy spending time with.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it,s definitely harder to make friends since you're always changing classes every semester.

    ReplyDelete